Tuesday 1 April 2008

Strive To Enter

"Strive to enter in at the strait gate; for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." Luke 13:24 The strait gate is the way of salvation, Jesus Christ. "For there is no name given under heaven by which men must be saved" Acts 4:12. There is no side door we must enter in strait."I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" John 10:9. All other means to connect with God are futile "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6Jesus knew many will try another way hence the abundance of 'other' religions. However the Bible is clear "There is a way which seems right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death" Proverbs 14:12. Have you entered in through the strait gate If not I beseech you today to 'strive' to enter in. "Now is the day of salvation" 2Cor 6:2. Do not tarry. Jesus warns there will come a day when the offer of salvation will cease, and the door will be closed (Luke 13:25).Dont be left outside knocking!

No comments: